First up: Do you have edit rights to the Buzz? Click the participants (‘People’) button under the Buzz title, and check if you’re listed as an ‘owner’ or ‘author’ - if not, you won’t be able to edit it.
In a browser, rearranging content in a Buzz is a simple matter of drag and drop*.
- With edit rights to the Buzz, you should see a grey pencil icon in a circle at the top right of each content item (each text block, image gallery etc) in the Buzz.
- Click anywhere on the item, or on the pencil icon - you should see a blue dotted border as the content item gets focus, with a solid blue bar across the top of it.
- Click and drag on the + arrow icon in the center of the top blue bar to pick it up and move it.
- As you drag it across the content area, pale blue ‘drop zones’ will appear above / below / in between other items on the Buzz as you drag the item.
- Drop the dragged item inside the pale blue ‘drop zone’ to place it there.
* Note this applies only to the browser-based versions of Buzzy and the official app - the offline-capable mobile iOS and Android beta React Native versions of the app currently don’t allow editing of a Buzz.